• Welcome
    School
    Simply Giving
    Calendar
    75th Anniv.
Our History

1942-St. Matthew's Evangelical Lutheran Church was formed

1945-Property purchased and services held in the downstairs of the house

1955-Groundbreaking for a school and chapel

1961-Easter services held in the new chapel

1962-Christian Day School opened

1972-Groundbreaking for new church

1974-Dedication services for new church

1979-Gymnasium's Cornerstone laying and dedication services

1988-Preschool room was added

2001-Built a nine-room school, remodeled existing school into offices, meeting rooms and new restrooms

2001-Congregation celebrated 60th anniversary, cornerstone laying and dedication of entire new facility