St. Matthew's Evangelical Lutheran Church and School
Please Join Us For Worship!
| News, Happenings,Special Events:
Thursday Services Will
Resume in 2018 -
Thursday, April 12th
In a couple of weeks the Tuesday
evening Bible study group will
begin studying a text
"Connecting Sinai to Calvary". This will
be a great opportunity to connect
God's plan of salvation to the
fulfillment in the New Testament. Join
the group meeting from 6:30 - 7:30 p.m.
Every Wednesday at 6:30 p.m.
The theme for our
services will be "Crossward Puzzles"
and we will be looking at some of the
puzzling passages that appear in the reading
of the Passion History. Please join us as we prepare for the suffering and death of our Lord Jesus Christ.
5th Annual Ironmen Conference
Sunday, March 24th, 9 - 2 p.m.
St. Paul's, Ixonia
$30.00 includes lunch and take-home coffee mug
Speakers: Pastors Karl Walther, Aaron Strong,
Jordon Ertl, and staff minister Dan Schoeffel
6 Ways To Help Our School
1. Campbell's Labels-submit until December 1st
2. Big G Box Tops for Education-clip the portion of the top that says that
3. Sentry Stores-have a "Funds for Friends" sticker put on the back of your receipt
4. Kwik Trip-Milk caps and front panels of milk bags
5. Schnucks-service desk will give you a card and register it for funds to go to St. Matthews, present card at checkout
6. SCRIPT-if you shop at Woodman's you need to purchase SCRIPT cards from church, either in the office or from Cathy Sonntag
7. SCRIPT Cards-a variety of businesses offer SCRIPT cards for purchase-see Cathy Sonntag or check in the office (more info located on the school link at the top of the page)
All children, preschool (toilet trained 3 years)
through grade 8,
are strongly encouraged to join the
Sunday School classes
and add to their knowledge of the Word.
Come on Sunday at 9:15 (we meet in church)
and we dismiss at about 10:15.
We are looking for all of our children to
LWMS National Convention
The 55th annual convention this year is hosted by the
Paperland Circuit, June 21 - 24, held in Green Bay,
Wisconsin, with the theme, "Speak, O Lord, From The Valley To
The World"! If you have never attended a national
convention, please consider this one because
it is so close to us!!! More information can be seen
at their website, www.lwms.org
or talk to Ann Janke, or see the
flyer posted on the bulletin board.
"Go and preach the Gospel to all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father,
and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit." Matthew 28:18-19
709 Milton Ave.Janesville, WI 53545
Contact Pastor James Janke
Get directions from your current location.